Assisted collections - help moving your bins

 Request an assisted collection now

What are assisted collections?

Assisted collections are for anyone who cannot move their recycling or general waste bin to the kerbside and has no one else living in the property to help them.

How do I get an assisted collection service?

Call the Council Contact Centre or fill in our online form, and we will arrange for someone to visit you to see how we can help.

After the visit, and assuming we agree you cannot move your bin, we will tell our collection crews to help you.

Underline image

Stay connected Image of an envelope

Sign up for email updates about waste and recycling

Contact details

Council Contact Centre

Phone : 01274 431000

Rate this page

The feedback you provide will help us continue to make improvements to our website.

Rate this page now

Council Switchboard : 01274 432111

Council Address : Britannia House, Hall Ings, Bradford BD1 1HX

© 2017 City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council