We can provide the following services for special/hazardous waste matters to householders, local authorities, private companies and government departments:
- free inspection of hazardous/special wastes
- packing chemicals into UN approved packaging
- collection and disposal in specialised compartmentalised vehicle to separate incompatible chemicals
- licensed waste chemical store
- fully qualified ADR trained drivers
- DGSA consultancy service
- legal paperwork completed on your behalf
- all relevant legislation followed - Special Waste Regulation, CDG (Road) Regulations etc.
- technical advice available over the telephone during office hours
- North, West and South Yorkshire areas covered
For further advice on chemical collections, please contact us.