In-year applications

Parents or carers living within the Bradford District wishing their child to transfer school at any point in the school year and in any year group must complete an In Year Application Form (available to download from this page).

If your child has a Statement of Special Educational Needs please do not complete an application form. Please contact the SEN Team on 01274 385902 for advice.

The following schools manage their own applications and should be contacted directly:

  • All Catholic Schools 
  • Idle CE Primary School 
  • Shipley CE Primary School 
  • Any primary school in Calderdale Authority 
  • Any school in Leeds or Kirklees authorities

It is important that you read the guidance notes carefully and complete the form as fully as possible.

Underline image

Council Switchboard : 01274 432111

Council Address : Britannia House, Hall Ings, Bradford BD1 1HX

© 2017 City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council