Debt advice and help with your Council Tax account

Information about Debt Advice and help with managing your Council Tax account more »

Register for the Extra Care Scheme

The Council Tax section offers "extra care" services for older customers or customers with a disability or serious illness.

The services we offer are:

Talking bills

We will phone you with details of your bill before we send it to you.

Large print

We will send out your documentation in large print.


We will send out your documentation in Braille.

Text us (SMS)

You can contact us by text (SMS) on 07786 208100. Remember to tell using the text:

  • your name 
  • your address 
  • your Council Tax or Benefits reference number 
  • your National Insurance Number 
  • your date of birth (if your text is about Benefits)

Nominee scheme

We can send all your documentation to a friend or relative.

Underline image