Staying at home

How can we help you?

The Support Options team is responsible for finding appropriate community support for people who want to live independently in their own home.

Support can either be provided by Bradford Council or an external provider.

Who is it for?

  • older people
  • people with physical disabilities
  • people with sensory loss including difficulty with sight and hearing
  • people with mental health problems
  • people with learning difficulties

How do I access the services?

You can contact the Independence Advice Hub on 01274 435400 or via the online form.

Accessible formats



Easy Read

Types of support

The type of support we can help organise may include: