How can Housing Options Help?
The Housing Options Service offers a free and confidential service. Our specially trained team can help with all sorts of housing related problems. Together we can look at your situation and decide on the best way to help you tackle your problems to enjoy trouble-free housing.
We will carry out a simple options interview to find out how we can help you. Our team have lots of experience in this subject and a network of contacts, and they can help in the following ways:
- Preventing you from becoming homeless
- Helping you to claim all the benefits you’re entitled to
- Helping you to find alternative accommodation
- Working with your landlord on your behalf, and sorting out any problems or issues like rent arrears and repayment plans
- Referring you to supported housing schemes or organising any other support that you might need
- Showing you where to find other agencies and organisations that can help you with problems or worries
- Helping you to find secure private rented accommodation
- Giving you useful advice on things like debt, mortgage arrears, rent arrears, disrepair, overcrowding, under-occupancy, domestic violence
- Struggling to pay your rent
- Struggling to pay your mortgage
- Housing options self help