Report adult abuse

Immediate Action

If you have noticed any form of abuse:

  • Ensure immediate safety of the adult at risk 
  • If necessary, call emergency services on 999 
  • If a crime has occurred, call the Police on 101
  • Preserve any evidence 
  • Accurately record the information ensuring you date, time and sign it

If you or someone you know have been abused, contact

The Police

  • For emergencies 999 
  • For non–emergencies and advice 101 
  • Open all day and all night.

Bradford Council

If you think an adult is at risk of abuse or you are worried that someone might be abused raise your concern at:

If you are unable to complete the online form call the Adult Protection Unit on 01274 431077

Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 4.30pm
Friday: 8.30am to 4pm

Out of Hours Emergency Duty Team

Telephone 01274 431010 (outside office hours)

Monday to Thursday: 5pm to 7.30am
Friday to Monday: 4.30pm to 7.30am

Other organisations

There are many other organisations that can help and support you.

Underline image

Council Switchboard : 01274 432111

Council Address : Britannia House, Hall Ings, Bradford BD1 1HX

© 2017 City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council