7.00pm to 8.30pm
Harden Memorial Hall
Come and join in our Community Conversation for Harden Village:
- Local organisations, community groups and residents invited
- Find out about the Council’s ‘New Deal’, and the ‘Ward Plan’ for the Harden area
- What are your priorities for Harden?
- Traffic & Parking
- Local Environment
- Activities for Young People
- Joint Working & Partnerships
- Communication & Sharing Information
- Community Safety
- Crime & Anti-Social Behaviour
- How can Bradford Council and its partners work with local groups and residents on these issues?
Contact Shipley Area Co-ordinator's Office on 01274 437146