Supporting young people into employment
The hub exists to help young people find the right apprenticeship provider and to support businesses in setting up apprenticeships.
We’re here to provide impartial advice and to make apprenticeships simple so even more businesses can bring in new skills and grow a loyal and motivated workforce and young people can get a foot on the career ladder.
Any young person or businesses in the district can now get free, impartial advice about apprenticeships and connections to funding, quality training and recruitment support
For more information please contact 01274 434953
What we collectively seek to deliver
- Meet the demand for new Apprentices from businesses across the district;
- Increase the scale of Apprenticeships across the City Region;
- Improve the profile and perceptions of Apprenticeships with parents and employers;
- Engage many more SMEs who have not previously employed Apprentices;
- Improve employment prospects for young people across the City Region;
- Explore the options to reduce barriers to participation through, for example, free/reduced price public transport for new starters.
Where can I find more about apprenticeships?