Skills for Work offer a free job matching service to employers in the district. Our specialist staff work with you to identify what your requirements are and then provide you with CV’s of suitably matched people. You can then decide which of these to interview. We work with Jobcentre Plus and other agencies to provide opportunities for unemployed people to join our service so have a pool of labour which will be a cost effective recruitment solution for you.
Just follow the 6 step programme to a full staff team today!
- Step 1 - Call us on 01274 432170. Our staff will listen to your needs and visit you if required
- Step 2 - We will document and pass this information to the team who will match the job vacancy to the skills and experience of the learners in our centre or advertise your vacancy
- Step 3 - CV's will be submitted for your consideration
- Step 4 - We will work with you to organise interviews
- Step 5 - We will make the arrangements for the learners to attend your premises at the appointed interview time
- Step 6 - Undertake the interviews and notify us of the outcome, this will be fed back to interviewees and arrangements made for the successful learner to start with you as soon as possible
There is no charge for this service.