Performing Animals Licence

If you exhibit, use or train performing animals, in England, Wales or Scotland, you must be registered with the local authority.

Applications must contain details about the animals and the performances they are to take part in. Applications may be subject to a fee.

Will tacit consent apply?

No. It is in the public interest that we must process your application before it can be granted. If you have not heard from us within a reasonable period, please contact us.

Apply now

What to do if we refuse your application

Please contact Bradford Council.