What is Shopmobility?
- To help you with your shopping we hire motorised scooters, powered wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs
- We also sell a range of small mobility equipment.
- Shopmobility in Bradford is a member of the National Federation of Shopmobility.
Who is Shopmobility for?
- Anyone over the age of 18 years of age with a disability or mobility problem, whether a temporary or permanent need
- The scheme is open to residents of Bradford, and visitors to the area
Where is Shopmobility?
Shopmobility is in the Oastler Centre, Bradford and Shipley and Keighley Town Centres.
When is Shopmobility open?
We are open four days per week from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and two days per week from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Bradford and Shipley - Wed and Saturday 09.00 am to 1.00 pm
Keighley - Tues and Saturday 09.00 am to 1.00 pm
How do I get there?
All sites are accessible by public transport and each site has disabled parking bays close by.
Who provides it?
Our trained staff provide you with the support you need.
How do they help?
Our staff will help you by arranging for you to use the equipment effectively and safely. They will also help with your requirements. All equipment for hire is maintained and serviced regularly
How can I apply?
- Contact your Shopmobility site either in person or over the telephone.
- All users must register to use the service, this includes completing a registration form and a practical assessment.
Is there a charge?
No this is a free service
Can I get help with the cost?
Donations for use are welcome, to keep the service running
I’d like to find out more, who can I talk to?
Contact the Shopmobility staff direct
- Bradford Oastler Centre - 01274 434076
- Shipley Town Centre - 01274 437020
- Keighley Town Centre - 01535 618225