Blue Badge Misuse and Fraud
Report Blue Badge misuse and fraud now
What is Blue Badge misuse or fraud?
It can include:
- Using a badge which is no longer valid
- Using a badge that's been forged or copies
- Using a badge that's been lost or stolen
- A valid badge that is misused by a friend or relative.
Also, remember that:
- The Blue Badge holder must be travelling in the vehicle for the Blue Badge to be valid.
- It must not be used by anyone doing business on behalf of the badge holder, when the badge holder is not or has not travelled in the vehicle.
- When the badge is displayed, the expiry date and the badge serial number must be visible. The photo and badge holder’s name should face down.
How do I report Blue Badge misuse or fraud?
You can use the link above to report misuse or fraud now, or you call the confidential fraud hotline on 0800 1697451.