Dance For Life
Dance for Life are a Bradford based project that offer classes, workshops, after school clubs, performance opportunities, a dance company and dance training schemes across the Bradford district in many different styles of dance.
Dance Development Officers:
Francine Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina Benson email@example.com
Telephone: 01274 431883
Dance for Life
City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
2nd Floor, Jacob's Well
Set up in 1992 by Cathy Middleton with the idea of improving young people’s health and well-being through dance, Dance for Life now works in schools, youth clubs, gyms and community centres across the district providing sessions and workshops that cater for all. Dance is a great activity, not only for its health and fitness benefits, improving your confidence, co-ordination, strength and flexibility but it is also a fantastic social activity!
As well as workshops and classes Dance for Life also has a small performance team who regularly perform at events throughout the area. All dancers are expertly trained and highly accomplished; the performance team is renowned for putting on a great show!
- A variety of dance activities
- Different dance styles
- Regular sessions with school and community groups
- Projects in Schools and Youth Clubs
- Performance Projects
- Special Events e.g. Summer Schools & Bradford Festival
- Inset training for Teachers
- All activities are open to everyone regardless of ability
- Special projects may be set up to work with groups of any age or ability