Are you looking for organisations within the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS)?
Whether you are looking for a group to help support your needs, deliver services, arrange and promote events, support service users, conduct surveys, or address other related needs and issues, DIVA is the website for the VCS.
DIVA is an online directory of Voluntary and Community Organisations. It details a variety of information including:
- Contact details for voluntary and community organisations.
- Details of community centres.
- Details of services that are delivered within the community.
- Details of events and training being delivered across the district
- Job vacancies within the sector.
- Rooms across the district that can be booked for meetings and events.
- Support information for voluntary and community organisations.
- Other information including practical support such as office photocopying, transport and much more.
You can also promote your own events by directly adding these on the website.
The website is administered from within Bradford Central Library and the DIVA project is managed by a steering group made up of representatives from the VCS and Bradford Council.
If you would like to be listed on DIVA or wish to know more on how DIVA can help meet your needs, please contact the DIVA team. You can write or phone using the details below, or send a message via the Contact page of the DIVA website.
DIVA Database Administration
4th Floor, Central Library