What is this?
You may need help if you experience difficulties taking or remembering your prescribed medicines:
- Help for you or for your relatives or carers if they are helping you
- Someone to remind you to take your medicine
- An electronic pill dispenser that has an alarm to remind you
How do I get this service?
- If you are already in receipt of a homecare package you can ask your provider
- Your doctor or chemist may be able to help by providing your medicine in a Dosette or blister pack
- Electronic pill dispensers can also be bought through private providers
For further help or information:
You should contact one of the following:
- Your GP
- Adult Services Access Point