Free extra help at home
What is the service?
Extra free support to help you continue to live in your own home and live independently.
What help can I get?
Support workers can help you:
- make and attend hospital or doctor appointments
- apply for benefits
- find local social clubs and get out more often
- keep up with household bills
- get in touch with other agencies who can help
- settle back in a home after being discharged from hospital
Specialist staff will work with you to support your particular needs.
Who provides the service?
The service is provided by Incommunities and Creative Support in different areas of the district. See below for more details.
How can I get help?
Incommunities will provide the service if you live in:
- or the surrounding villages including Haworth, Wilsden, Steeton, Addingham, Silsden, Baildon and Menston.
To find out more about this service, ring 01274 254545.
Creative Support will provide the service if you live in:
- Bolton & Undercliffe
- Bowling and Barkerend
- Bradford Moor
- City Ward
- Clayton and Fairweather Green
- Great Horton
- Idle and Thackley
- Little Horton
- Thornton and Allerton
To find out more about this service, ring 01274 482438.
What other support is available?
Bradford Council can arrange help for you or someone you are concerned about. Please contact us and we will put you in touch with the team best able to help you.