Finding what is relevant to you
- Pages with a Yellow Tab are for everyone and give short summaries and explanations
- Pages with a Green Tab are for people who are being abused or neglected and family/friends who are worried about someone
- Pages with a Purple Tab are for staff and volunteers
- Pages with a Navy Blue Tab are for managers
- Pages with a Red Tab are for Adult Protection Risk Assessment Co-ordinators (APRACs)
- Pages with an Orange Tab are for senior managers and organisations
This document is designed to be used as an interactive tool. There are pages designed specifically for people in different roles.
By following the pages designed for everyone and those designed for you, you should gain sufficient information to enable you to understand the process and the actions for which you are responsible. If you require information about other people’s roles then you should read the pages designed for them.
Links within the pages take you to background documents giving more details e.g. to specific legislation, guidance or to information about organisations with a key role in safeguarding adults.
All sections include links to further information, you can also visit the index of all pages. Appendices are also available to download.