Data Protection Rights and Responsibilities
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to see a copy of personal information held about you. If you wish to see information held about you, you can complete a form to request the information.
Your responsibilities are
- You need to apply in writing (using the downloadable form)
- You need to establish your identity by providing suitable ID
- You should help us to find the information by specifying what data you would like to see.
Our responsibilities are
- To acknowledge your request
- To inform you if we have any personal data about you and if we have;
- To reply within 40 days.
Bradford does not currently charge any fee for Subject Access