Apply for a place at one of Bradford District’s schools
Applications for September 2015
Please wait for your child to be issued with a UID before completing an application online
- The online admissions system will be available for secondary applications from 8 September 2014, until 31 October 2014 for children born between 1/09/2003 and 31/08/2004.
- The online admissions system will be available for reception applications from 17 November 2014, until 15 January 2015 for children born between 1/09/2010 and 31/08/2011
You will be able to view as well as amend your online application any time until the closing date of the admissions round. Receipt of online applications will be acknowledged via an automated email.
Only one application may be submitted for a child. Parents must not submit an online application in addition to a paper common application form, as multiple applications will not be accepted.
Only complete a Bradford online application if you are a Bradford resident.
Bradford Forster School
Bradford Forster School is a new secondary free school opening in September 2015. If you wish to apply for a place in Year 7 you need to complete a separate application form which can be found under 'Related Links' at the bottom of the page.
If you are applying on Faith grounds you also need to complete a supplementary application form which can be found under 'Supplementary Application Forms'.
Where can I get more help or advice?
Read the ‘Guide for Parents about Admission Arrangements’ booklet, which you can download (follow the link below) or get from Bradford Council's Education Services or any primary school.
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone the School Admissions Team on 01274 385967.
- Write to the School Admissions Team at Education Services, Future House, Bolling Road, Bradford BD4 7EB
- Call into our drop in sessions at Future House: Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 9.30am to 12.30pm or Tuesday and Thursday - 1pm to 4pm.