Online Admissions for Schools
Apply now for a place at one of Bradford District’s schools
Video Tutorial for Completing Online Admissions
For guidance on completing the online admissions form, please view this Video Tutorial for Online Admissions
Admissions to Primary and Secondary School next September
If you live in the Bradford Metropolitan District and pay your council tax to Bradford you can apply online. You can list any primary or secondary school in the district or those in any other Local Authority. If you do not live in the district you should use your own Local Authority’s online system but you can still apply for a Bradford school.
Why should I apply online?
The benefits of applying online are:
- it's quick and easy to use
- you can apply from home 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- there is no risk of your application being lost in the post
- you will receive a confirmation email that your preference form has been received
- you can change your preference up to midnight on the published closing date
When can I use the online system?
Online applications for secondary school are available from the beginning of September to the closing date in October.
Online applications for primary school are available from mid-November to the closing date in January.
Where can I get more help or advice?
- Read the ‘Guide for Parents about Admission Arrangements’ booklet, which you can download (follow the link below) or get from Bradford Council's Education Services or any primary school.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone the School Admissions Team on 01274 385967.
- Write to the School Admissions Team at Education Services, Future House, Bolling Road, Bradford BD4 7EB