Apply for a place at one of Bradford District’s schools
Apply now for a place at one of Bradford District’s schools
Video tutorial for completing online admissions
For guidance on completing the online admissions form, please view this video tutorial for online admissions
Applications for September 2016
Please wait for your child to be issued with a UID before completing an application online:
- The online admissions system will be available for secondary applications from 7 September 2015, until 31 October 2015 for children born between 1 September 2004 and 31 August 2005
- The online admissions system will be available for reception applications from 16 November 2015, until 15 January 2016 for children born between 1 September 2011 and 31 August 2012
You will be able to view as well as amend your online application any time until the closing date of the admissions round. Receipt of online applications will be acknowledged via an automated email.
Only one application may be submitted for a child. Parents must not submit an online application in addition to a paper common application form, as multiple applications will not be accepted.
Only complete a Bradford online application if you are a Bradford resident.
Where can I get more help or advice?
Read the Guide for Parents about Admission Arrangements booklet, which you can download (follow the link below) or get from Bradford Council's Education Services or any primary school:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone the School Admissions Team on 01274 385967
- Write to the School Admissions Team at Education Services, Future House, Bolling Road, Bradford BD4 7EB
- Call into our drop in sessions at Future House: Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 9.30am to 12.30pm or Tuesday and Thursday - 1pm to 4pm
The journey to school
The policy for travel assistance from home to school changed on 1 September 2015. Children starting a new school from September 2016 or applying for school travel for the first time will be assessed using the new policy. More details are available in the Applying for Secondary School guidance and on our assistance with travel to home, school and college page.