Adult Services Access Point
Adult Services Access Point is a telephone based first contact point for all adult social care in the Bradford district and is for new and existing customers.
This service is for older people, working age adults with a physical disability or learning disability
The aim of the service is to:
- To enable people to remain or regain independence.
- Advise on equipment solutions which can be purchased or provided if assessed as a need.
- Advise on your eligibility for social care support in your own home or in residential or nursing homes and any financial contribution you may be expected to pay.
- Provide a quality signposting service to other public, voluntary and independent organisations including services which can be purchased.
If you think any of the above services would be helpful please contact us
Contact us now
Contact Adult Services Access Point now
Alternatively you may ring:
- Monday - Thursday - 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
- Friday - 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
In the event of an Emergency
Please contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01274 431010
Other contact information:
For further information about Adult Services the Adult Social Care Directory can help you to search and identify services specific to your Post Code or client group you can also search by Keyword, as well as listing all services available alphabetically