The Keighley area is one of the largest of the 5 geographical areas that make up the Bradford metropolitan district. It is an area that combines some of the finest countryside in the U.K. with a long history of agricultural, commercial and industrial development. This is reflected in the cultural diversity of those who live and work in the many towns villages and neighbourhoods that reside within the six electoral wards of:
- Craven – Addingham, Silsden, Steeton with Eastburn
- Keighley Central – Beechcliffe, Utley, Keighley Fields, Knowle Park
- Keighley West – Bracken Bank, Fell Lane, Exley Head, Laycock, Braithwaite
- Keighley East – Hainworth, Parkwood, Riddlesden, Morton, Worth Village
- Worth Valley – Haworth, Crossroads, Stanbury, Oakworth, Oxenhope
- Ilkley - Ilkley
Click on the links below to see what's happening in your neighbourhood.