Strategic Disability Partnership
What is the Strategic Disability Partnership?
The Strategic Disability Partnership is a group of people who make sure the needs and hopes of disabled people and their carers are listened to, valued and included in the future plans for the Bradford District. The Partnership will be an excellent example of good practice by;
- Making sure all disabled people and their carers are heard
- Making sure all information the Partnership produces is understandable
- Making sure we are accessible to all disabled groups
- Making sure we are helpful and share our knowledge and experience about disability with others
Why have a Strategic Disability Partnership?
- To make the Bradford District the best place for disabled people to live, work and visit.
- To make sure that what is done to improve the lives of disabled people in Bradford works well.
- To make sure that disabled people are treated with respect by those who provide services and by people in their community.
- To bring together disabled people and people who provide services and support.
- To make it possible for disabled people and people who provide services to discuss the issues that affect the lives of disabled people and carers as equals.
For more information about the Strategic Disability Partnership please contact:
Fax 01274 435482
Text phone 07717355637
Please say who the text or fax message is for
Please note all information can be provided in alternative formats.
If you require the above information in a larger font or other format please email us at:
Further Information and Links