Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction now
Second Adult Rebate
- Second Adult Rebate helps with rent and / or Council Tax for people who don't qualify for benefits themselves but have someone living with them who is on a low income.
Apply for Second Adult Rebate now
Discretionary Housing Payments
Apply for Discretionary Housing Payments now (pdf, 326kb)
Free School Meals and School Clothing Allowance
Apply now for free school meals and school clothing allowance
Or download and fill in one of the forms below.
Blue Badge Scheme
- The Blue Badge Scheme is a national scheme which gives parking concessions for people with certain disabilities.
- Concessionary Travel gives free off-peak local bus travel to help people with certain disabilities and people who are of State Pensionable Age.
Discretionary Support Payments
- Community Care Grants are to support people to return to, or stay in, the community or to ease exceptional pressure on families.
- Crisis Awards help with short-term needs you might have because of an emergency or disaster.
Am I entitled?
Check your entitlement now
Not all benefits are administered by the Council. For information about other benefits, including Jobseeker's Allowance and Child Benefit, please visit the GOV.UK website.