Skip navigation |
City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
[Viewing Options]

Advice, Benefits and Council Tax

Apply for benefits

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

Am I entitled to benefit?

Check your benefit entitlement nowCheck your entitlement now

Apply for Housing Benefit and Council tax Reduction

Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction nowApply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction now

Second Adult Rebate

  • Second Adult Rebate helps with rent and / or Council Tax for people who don't qualify for benefits themselves but have someone living with them who is on a low income.

Apply for Second Adult Rebate nowApply for Second Adult Rebate now

Discretionary Housing Payments

Apply for Discretionary Housing Payments nowApply for Discretionary Housing Payments now (pdf, 326kb)

Free School Meals and School Clothing Allowance

Apply now for free school meals and school clothing allowanceApply now for Free School Meals

Or download and fill in a form (see one of the links at the bottom).

Blue Badge Scheme

  • The Blue Badge Scheme is a national scheme which gives parking concessions for people with certain disabilities.

Concessionary Travel

  • Concessionary Travel gives free off-peak local bus travel to help people with certain disabilities and people who are of State Pensionable Age.

Discretionary Support Payment scheme

Other benefits

Not all benefits are administered by the Council. For information about other benefits, including Jobseeker's Allowance and Child Benefit, please visit the GOV.UK website.